Every year the Egwa Tawa Dee Lodge hosts mulitple events, days of service to the coucil and community, and campouts for our members as well as running a weekend fall camping program for Cub Scouts and their familes in the Atlanta Area Council.
- LLD – Lodge Leadership Development
- Days of Service
- Spring Gathering
- Spring Inductions
- Woodruff Scout Camp Spring Induction
- Bert Adams Scout Camp Spring Induction
- Summer Camp OA days at Bert Adams & Woodruff Scout Camps
- Fall Fellowship
- OA Trailblazer Adventure Camp
- Fall Induction
- Winter Banquet
How to register for Lodge Events
Watch this video tutorial for a step by step guide on how to register for lodge events.
Pro Tip: You can sign up for multiple events at the same time!
What to expect at your first (or first in a while) Lodge Event
- Bring your Class A Uniform & OA sash.
- Bring $$ for the trading post. Lodge Events are the one of the only places to get Egwa Tawa Dee shirts, patches, & more.
- Often there are people trading patches as well, so bring stuff to trade if you like
- Every person needs to have a current BSA medical form parts A & B for each event. (hint save your forms so you do not need to make a new copy each time)
- Always bring work gloves & clothes to help with service projects
- Each member is on their own for finding / arranging transportation to and from lodge events
- At check in you should receive the following items:
- After breakfast on Sunday the camp cleanup assignments will be posted. Everyone who attended is expected to help with the assigned cleanup tasks. Many hands make light work!
- Feel free to bring board games, cards, etc. There is usually time to have fun and just enjoy being at camp.
- Each person needs to bring their own tent and camping equipment
- At most lodge events you can go through the Brotherhood Trail if you are not already a Brotherhood Member. It has to have been at least 6 months since your ordeal to complete Brotherhood